Bowden Cooch & Meyer, PLLC works closely with its family law clients to achieve optimum results through creative problem solving and negotiation.
When negotiation fails, we are very experienced in mediation and trial in order to achieve favorable results for our clients. We are dedicated to zealously representing our family law clients and understand that exceptional client contact and response is crucial in family law matters.
We also understand the sensitivity of family law matters and pride ourselves on giving our clients the utmost client service in order to help navigate these issues with our clients efficiently and discreetly. We appear regularly in Loudoun County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County, Fredericksburg, Arlington County and Alexandria.
We advise our family law clients in the following areas:
- Child Custody, Support and Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Business and Asset Valuation
- Equitable Distribution of Property
- Mediation and Arbitration of Domestic Matters
- Property and Settlement Agreement Enforcement
- Marital Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements